Thursday, October 9, 2008

Psssssst! This has changed my life.


Warning: Following blog content may or may not be for the male audience.

Those of you who know me, know that I am not prone to exaggeration. In fact, I've been advised by someone of the male gender who lives in the same house I do (name is withheld to protect confidentiality agreement) that I could use a little exaggeration skills to make my stories more interesting. Whether or not that is true, or morally correct at least, is up in the air. Either way, I must say that my life is different now that I started using a waterless shampoo called Psssssst! It's the only thing that brings life to my fly-away fine hair. It's actually designed as 911 for those "no-time-for-a-shower" days, but I actually use it most days right after blow drying my hair to give my hair more body or if I need a hair-pick-me-up really quick-like. I would say more, but then I risk sounding like an infomercial. And that's just not my style. I do, though, need to give a shout-out to Katie for introducing me to this blessed product. :o)

5 comments:

Greg said...

Thanks for the tip! I'll be picking up a case for me & Lucky immediately!!!

Greg

Marsh Family said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! I didn't think they even made that stuff anymore. I had a crazy roommate who actually used that AS shampoo and even then she couldn't bother to use it often enough. AHHHH...the good ol' days!

J said...

Hey Greg...This post was actually meant for you, but I didn't want to single you out and make you feel uncomfortable. I'm glad you took the hint! I hope it works.

R said...

What in tarnation is that? Never looked upon it in my life.

Unknown said...

Scott's Response: "Gross."
Keris' Response: "I want that for Christmas."

Can you pick it up locally?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails