Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mores Mountain Picnic



Suz and I took the kids up Bogus today for a hike and a picnic. What a beautiful day! I was so happy to get to take advantage of our summery Fall day...as the warmer days are numbered. The view was breathtaking, the company most welcoming, and the kids so very, very giddy.



Here's a pic of The Porterfield girls: Suz and Zoe, a coupla happy hikers.



And here we have that breathtaking view I was talking about.



When was the last time you felt like breaking out into an impromptu "Ring Around the Rosie" while hiking? I thought so.



"Mommy, I'm sad of walking." This is Holland's favorite phrase when doing any kind of physical activity. Holland, my weary traveler, is given a ride by trusty Feyemita. As you can see, she loved it. :o)



Holland thinks Lucky is silly.



Did we have fun? I think Liv's face answers that question perfectly. Thanks Suz, Zoe, Lucky, and Feyemita for such a fun day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails