Monday, April 6, 2009

Best Buds by The River

Today we took advantage of the glorious sunshine and trekked along the river. What a beautiful sight! Shallow waters, rocky riverbeds, and beautiful flowers are showing their faces! Chelsea and I had a great time watching the girls lug sticks from all over to throw in the river.

Contrary to what it may seem in the picture, the girls were NOT trying to be silly. These were their "here's my best smile!" poses.


And I think this is when Mary just couldn't contain herself any longer. This is usual. :o) I love her ability to find excitement in all she does!


The following pictures are so precious to me, as they are spontaneous showings of sisterly affections.





This one is my favorite. So very candid.



Enjoy the sunshine!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I laughed so hard about the girls actually trying to smile, yet looking so goofy!
New little baby girl is so blessed to have two such sweet sisters.
They will treasure her dearly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails