by Rachel and need to share seven interesting things about me!
1. I once taught 3 female students how to change a tire along a busy road while teaching Driver's Education one summer and didn't even know how to change one!
2. In 1989, I won the Wednesday night Puyallup Fair Hoola Hoop contest.
3. I was once handed Joe Walsh's guitar pick right after his concert and lost it. I KNOW!
4. I was baptized in Lake Wasilla during a youth group mission trip to Alaska. Awesome!
5. I helped lead a children's Vacation Bible School in Tecate, Mexico during a mission trip in High School. Completely in Spanish.
6. I bungee-jumped over the Snake River while in College with my boyfriend, who is now my wonderful husband. He truly thought he was going to die, but he "had" to jump because I jumped first.
7. The little voice in my head that tells me to do things, speaks to me in text.
While backstage during my job at The Taco Bell Arena (formerly known as The Boise State Pavilion), I [accidentally] tripped Nancy Kerrigan while she was getting ready to skate for Disney on Ice. She was not happy. Please note: This was not the famous incident you read about in the tabloids.
So now I need to tag 7 more people! So, please consider yourself "tagged". You can post your interesting facts on your blog, facebook, etc. Be sure to send it back to me so I can learn more about you!