Thursday, November 18, 2010

Up And Riding

So I've pretty much decided that in order to be cool, you need to dress like a surfer. Especially after seeing this site. (www.upandriding.com)

Seriously, do they have this in my size?



Or this hat?! Why don't they make adult clothes look like this? Actually, my head is so small, I could probably wear this.



I have a small obsession with birds. Not real ones. I have a friend who used to get attacked by birds while running and then when she had a bird as a pet, he liked everyone in the family except her and would peck at her! Peck, peck, peck! Plus, I still have eerie dreams about the kind of mind it takes to write something like Alfred Hitchcock's THE BIRDS. Actually, did you know that Hitchcock didn't write it? He directed it. Daphne du Maurier wrote it. She must have been a conflicted woman. This little bit of trivia does nothing to explain my slight obsession. But, still, I'm obsessed all the same.

And I've decided that it's a good thing we don't have a boy, or he'd be wearing this:



And it's just not that subtle, you know? We don't want the whole world to know that we're ninjas.

Apparently, if you sign up now, you can get a 30% off coupon in time for some Christmas shopping. AND, free shipping right now on all orders with the code: FREESHIP. I'm totally going to bookmark this site....and maybe see if I can squish into that hat!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I totally agree...surfer clothes rock! That sweater would definitely satisfy Eli's inner ninja. What a cool site!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails