Monday, October 3, 2011

First Days of School

With September, came our first day of school here at Wieber Academy School for Girls.
Please don't stare at my holy, or hole-y, or holesome (as in, some holes) tablecloth. Antiques are supposed to be old looking. Anyway, we haven't gotten around to mending classes here at WASG. Please apply in the comments section if you are willing to teach me. What I meant to say is, teach the kids. (of course).
Cheerful smiling faces are a welcome sight for this teacher.
The girls are especially excited to attend Providence Co-op this year, a ministry begun by a wonderful gal from our church. The girls get to take Music, Spanish, and Public Speaking classes. I get to teach creative writing. They attend once a week for a half day, and the rest of their schooling happens here at home. I mean, er, at WASG. We have loved using the Ambleside Online Charlotte Mason Curriculum for the past 2 years. If you want to fall in love with reading once again, or help your children to do so, I highly recommend it! Smart moms got together and created it for people like me, free of charge. What a blessing. It is also a beautiful way to be and learn and live with your kids!
Here's to a great school year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails